This is one of the OP AMP types.
Part Number: NE5532, NE5532I
Dual Low-Noise Operational Amplifier
Package: DIP 8 Pin
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The NE5532, NE5532A, SA5532, and SA5532A devices are high-performance operational amplifiers combining excellent DC and AC characteristics. They feature very low noise, high output-drive capability, high unity-gain and maximum-output-swing bandwidths, low distortion, high slew rate, input-protection diodes, and output short-circuit protection. These operational amplifiers are compensated internally for unity-gain operation. These devices have specified maximum limits for equivalent input noise voltage.
1. Equivalent Input Noise Voltage : 5 nV/√Hz Typ at 1 kHz
2. Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 10 MHz Typ
3. Common-Mode Rejection Ratio: 100 dB Typ
4. High DC Voltage Gain: 100 V/mV Typ
5. Peak-to-Peak Output Voltage Swing 26 V Typ With VCC± = ±15 V and RL = 600 Ω
6. High Slew Rate: 9 V/μs Typ
Official Homepage: https://www.ti.com/product/NE5532