This post describes for the filter.
The Part Number is NFM41R11C222.
The function of this semiconductor is CHIP EMI SUPPRESSION FILTER.
The manufacturer of this part is Murata.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
NFM41R11C222 is 2200pF chip EMI suppression filter.
A 2200pF chip EMI suppression filter refers to an electronic component used for reducing or suppressing electromagnetic interference (EMI) in a circuit. The “2200pF” specification denotes the capacitance value of the filter, which is 2200 picofarads.
EMI suppression filters are commonly used to attenuate high-frequency noise or interference generated by electronic devices or circuits. They are especially useful in applications where electromagnetic emissions need to be minimized to ensure proper operation of nearby sensitive components or to comply with electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) regulations.
The chip solid EMIFIL NFM40R/NFM41R series is a chip type 3-terminal EMI suppression filter. It can reduce residual inductance to an extremely low level making it excellent for noise suppression at high frequencies. An electrostatic capacitance range of 22pF to 22000pF enables suppression of noise at specific frequencies. (The array type NFA series is also available.)
1. The series is compact and thin : th0.7mm and 1.0mm.
2. The filter offers a high level of noise suppression.
3. The filter has excellent high-frequency characteristics.
1. EMI suppression in various electronic equipment
2. EMI suppression of AC signal lines and DC power lines
3. Severe EMI suppression and high impedance circuits such as digital circuits
(Please specify the part number when ordering)
2. Class No.
3. Circuit Composition
5. Packaging Code T1 : Taped, B1 : Bulk package