Part Number: P1014AP, NCP1014AP
Function: Self-Supplied Monolithic Switcher for Low Standby Power Offline SMPS
Package: DIP 7 Pin, SOT-223 Type
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
The P1014AP, NCP101X series integrates a fixed−frequency current−mode controller and a 700 V MOSFET.
Housed in a PDIP-7 or SOT-223 package, the NCP101X offers everything needed to build a rugged and low-cost power supply, including soft-start, frequency jittering, short-circuit protection, skip-cycle, a maximum peak current setpoint and a Dynamic Self-Supply (no need for an auxiliary winding).
1. Built−in 700 V MOSFET with Typical RDSon of 11 Ω and 22 Ω
2. Large Creepage Distance Between High-Voltage Pins
3. Current−Mode Fixed Frequency Operation : 65 kHz – 100 kHz – 130 kHz
4. Skip-Cycle Operation at Low Peak Currents Only : No Acoustic Noise!
5. Dynamic Self−Supply, No Need for an Auxiliary Winding
P1014AP Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
NCP1010, NCP1010AP065G, NCP1010AP100G, NCP1010AP130G, NCP1010ST100T3G