Part Number: TPS53317
Function: 6-A Output, Synchronous Step-Down Integrated-FET Converter
Package: VQFN (RGB) 20 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The TPS53317 is a FET-integrated synchronous buck regulator designed mainly for DDR termination. It can provide a regulated output at ½ V DDQ with both sink and source capability.
The device employs D-CAP+ mode operation that provides ease of use, low external component count and fast transientresponse. It can also be used for other POL regulation applications requiring up to 6 A.
1. External Tracking
2. Minimum External Components Count
3. to 6-V Conversion Voltage
4. D-CAP+ Mode Architecture
5. Supports All MLCC Output Capacitors and SP/POSCAP
6. Selectable SKIP Mode or Forced CCM
7. Optimized Efficiency at Light and Heavy Loads
8. Selectable 600-kHz or 1-MHz Switching Frequen
TPS53317 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: 53317, DPA02257RGBR, TPS53317RGBR, TPS53317RGBT