Part Number: PIC18F2585
Function: Enhanced Flash Microcontroller, 10-Bit A/D and nanoWatt Technology
Package: DIP, SOIC 28 Pin Type, DIP, SOIC 40 Pin Type, TQFP 44 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Microchip Technology
This family of devices offers the advantages of all PIC18 microcontrollers – namely, high computational performance at an economical price – with the addition of high-endurance, Enhanced Flash program memory.
In addition to these features, the PIC18F2585/2680/4585/4680 family introduces design enhancements that make these microcontrollers a logical choice for many high-performance, power sensitive applications.
• C compiler optimized architecture with optional extended instruction set
• 100,000 erase/write cycle Enhanced Flash program memory typical
• 1,000,000 erase/write cycle Data EEPROM memory typical
• Flash/Data EEPROM Retention: > 40 years
• Self-programmable under software control
• Priority levels for interrupts
• 8 x 8 Single Cycle Hardware Multiplier
PIC18F2585 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
18F2585, PIC18F2680, PIC18F2680-E/SO, PIC18F2680-I/SP