This is one of the Microcontroller types. An 8-bit AVR microcontroller is a type of microcontroller from the AVR (Alf and Vegard’s RISC processor) family developed by Atmel (now a part of Microchip Technology). These microcontrollers are characterized by their 8-bit CPU architecture, making them suitable for a wide range of embedded system applications where moderate computational power and low power consumption are required.
The Part Number is ATmega328P.
The function of this semiconductor is 8-bit AVR Microcontroller.
Manufacturer: ATMEL, Microchip
Preview images :
8-bit AVR Microcontrollers ATmega328/P DATASHEET COMPLETE Introduction The Atmel® picoPower® ATmega328/P is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR® enhanced RISC architecture. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATmega328/P achieves throughputs close to 1MIPS per MHz. This empowers system designer to optimize the device for power consumption versus processing speed.
1. High Performance, Low Power Atmel®AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller Family
2. Advanced RISC Architecture
– 131 Powerful Instructions
– Most Single Clock Cycle Execution
– 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers
– Fully Static Operation
– Up to 20 MIPS Throughput at 20MHz
– On-chip 2-cycle Multiplier
3. High Endurance Non-volatile Memory Segments
– 32KBytes of In-System Self-Programmable Flash program Memory
– 1KBytes EEPROM
– 2KBytes Internal SRAM
– Write/Erase Cycles: 10,000 Flash/100,000 EEPROM
– Data Retention: 20 years at 85°C/100 years at 25° […]