What is PN2369A?
This is a type of NPN bipolar junction transistor (BJT) designed for use in low-power switching and amplification applications. It has a maximum collector-emitter voltage rating of 15 volts and a maximum collector current rating of 200 milliamperes.
Function: NPN Switching Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
This is NPN Switching Transistor, This device is designed for high speed saturated switching at collector currents of 10 mA to 100 mA. Sourced from Process 21.
The transistor has a high current gain and low saturation voltage, making it suitable for use in a wide range of electronic circuits, such as small signal amplifiers, oscillators, and logic gates.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 40 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 15 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 4.5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 200mA
5. Total Dissipation : Pc =350 mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
PN2369A Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: MMBT2369A, PN2369