Part Number: PT1301, PT1301E89E
Function: High Efficiency Low Voltage Step-up DC/DC Converter
Package: SOT-89-5 Type
The PT1301 is a compact, high efficiency, and low voltage step-up DC/DC converter with an Adaptive Current Mode PWM control loop. It comprises of an error amplifier, a ramp generator, a PWM comparator, a switch pass element and the driver. It provides stable and high efficient operation over a wide range of load currents without external compensation.
The output voltage is set with two external resistors. The 500KHz high switching rate reduces the size of external components.
1. Low Quiescent (Switch-off) Supply Current: 14μA
2. Low Start-up Input Voltage: typical 0.8V
3. High Supply Capability: Deliver 3.3V 100mA with 1 Alkaline Cell; 5V 300mA with 1 Li-Cell
1. MP3, PDA, Electronic
2. Dictionary, DSC, LCD, RF-Tag,
3. Portable Devices, Wireless Devices, etc.