Part Number: PT8A978P
Function: 5-Function Remote Controller
Package: 16-pin DIP and 16-pin SOIC
Manufacturer: Pericom Technology Inc
The PTA977P (or PTA977W) and PT8A978P (or 978LW) provide a complete control functions to the remote controlled toy. The PT8A977P/977W has five input pins corresponding with the five function buttons i.e, forward, backward, rightward, leftward and turbo.
The encoding circuit in the PT8A977P, PT8A977W sends digital codes to the two output pins SO and SC. The digital codes correspond to the definite function buttons or their combinations. The SO and SC outputs are used in wireless and infra-red applications respectively.
• Auto-power-off if no press on any button in 8s or continuously press on any button over 4 minues
• Press on any button as wake up (977P, 977W)
• Manual-power-off with OFF button
• One output pin used for external power control (977P, 977W)
• On-chip oscillator with an external resistor
• On-chip reversing amplifiers (978P, 978LW)
PT8A978P Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
8A977, 8A978, PT8A977, PT8A977, PT8A977W