Part Number: RN5RG56AA-TL
Function: Voltage Regulator with External Power Transistor. Output voltage 5.6V.
Package: SOT-23-5 Pin Type
Manufacturer: RICOH Co.,Ltd.
Image and Pinouts:
The RN5RG56AA-TL Series are voltage regulator ICs with an external power transistor with high output voltage accuracy and lowest supply current by CMOS process. Each of these voltage regulator ICs consists of a voltage reference unit, an error amplifier and resistors. These ICs are suitable for constructing regulators with ultra-low dropout voltage and an output current in the range of several tens mA to several hundreds mA. Furthermore, these ICs have a chip enable function, so that the supply current on standby can be minimized. Since the package for these ICs are SOT-23-5 (Mini-mold) package, high density mounting of the ICs on boards is possible.
1. Ultra-Low Supply Current : TYP. 50μA
2. Standby Mode : TYP. 0.2μA
3. Ultra-Low Dropout Voltage : TYP. 0.1V (IOUT=100mA : dependent on External Tr.)
Block Diagram :
1. Power source for battery-powered equipment.
2. Power source for cameras, VCRs, camcorders, hand-held audio instruments, and hand-held communication equipment.
3. Power source for domestic appliances
Other data sheets are available within the file: RN5RG50A, RN5RG50AC, RN5RG56AATL