Part Number: SK35A
Function: 3 Amp, 50 Volts, Schottky Rectifier
Package: DO-214AC Type
Manufacturer: Micro Commercial Components
Image and Pinouts:
The SK35A is 3A, 50V, Schottky Rectifier.
A Schottky rectifier is a type of diode that is used for rectification purposes in electronic circuits.
It is characterized by a low forward voltage drop and fast switching speed, making it useful in high-frequency applications.
The Schottky diodes use a metal-semiconductor junction, which results in the low forward voltage drop and fast switching speed.
1. Lead Free Finish/Rohs Compliant (Note1) (“P”Suffix designates Compliant. See ordering information)
2. Same Electrical Characteristics As The SMC Version
3. Very Low Cost
4. Can Be Up To 50% Smaller Than The SMC To Save Precious Board Space
5. High Current Capability With Low Forward Voltage
6. For Surface Mount Applications
7. Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 flammability rating
8. Moisture Sensitivity Level 1
Other data sheets are available within the file:
SK32A : 20V
SK33A : 30V
SK34A : 40V
SK36A : 60V
SK38A : 80V
SK310A : 100V