Part Number: SN74AHC1G14DCKR
Function: SINGLE SCHMITT-TRIGGER INVERTER GATE
Package: SC 70 Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The SN74AHC1G14DCKR device is a single inverter gate. The device performs the Boolean function Y = A.
The device functions as an independent inverter gate, but because of the Schmitt action, gates may have different input threshold levels for positive- (VT+) and negative-going (VT−) signals.
1. Operating Range 2 V to 5.5 V
2. Maximum tpd of 10 ns at 5 V
3. Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
4. ±8-mA Output Drive at 5 V
5. Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
SN74AHC1G14DCKR Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
SN74AHC1G14DBVR, SN74AHC1G14DBVRE4, SN74AHC1G14DBVRG4,
SN74AHC1G14DBVT, SN74AHC1G14DBVTE4, SN74AHC1G14, 74AHC1G14