Part Number: SN74GTL16616DL
Marking : GTL16616
Function: 17-BIT LVTTL-TO-GTL/GTLPLUS UNIVERSAL BUS TRANSCEIVER
Package: SSOP 56 Pin type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The SN74GTL16616DL is a 17-bit UBT transceiver that provides LVTTL-to-GTL/GTL+ and GTL/GTL+-to-LVTTL signal-level translation. Combined D-type flip-flops and D-type latches allow for transparent, latched, clocked, and clocked-enabled modes of data transfer identical to the ‘16601 function.
Additionally, this device provides for a copy of CLKAB at GTL/GTL+ signal levels (CLKOUT) and conversion of a GTL/GTL+ clock to LVTTL logic levels (CLKIN). This device provides an interface between cards operating at LVTTL logic levels and a backplane operating at GTL/GTL+ signal levels.
Higher-speed operation is a direct result of the reduced output swing (<1 V), reduced input threshold levels, and OEC circuitry.
Logic Diagram :
1. GTL Buffered CLKAB Signal (CLKOUT)
2. Translates Between GTL/GTL+ Signal Levels and LVTTL Logic Levels
3. Supports Mixed-Mode (3.3 V and 5 V) Signal Operation on A-Port and Control Inputs
4. Equivalent to ‘16601 Function
5. Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
SN74GTL16616DL Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
74GTL16616DGGRE4, 74GTL16616DGGRG4, 74GTL16616