Part Number: STK4042II
Function: AF Power Amplifier (Split Power Supply) (80 W min, THD = 0.4%)
Package: SIP 15 Pin Type
Manufacturer: SANYO (Panasonic)
The STK4042II is a power amplifier integrated circuit (IC) produced by Sanyo Semiconductor Corporation. It is a hybrid IC that combines an analog power amplifier with a digital control circuit in one package. The STK4042 is designed for use in audio power amplification applications, such as audio systems in vehicles and home theater systems. It features high output power, low distortion, and good heat dissipation.
1. Miniature package allows audio sets to be made slimmer.
2. Pin-compatible amplifiers with outputs of 20 to 200 W are available.
3. Facilitates thermal design of slim stereo sets by distributing the heat dissipating ICs in the set.
4. The adoption of constant current circuits reduces pop noise when the power supply is turned on or off.
5. Supports the design of supplementary electronic circuits (thermal shutdown, load short protection, and pop noise muting at power on and off).
Equivalent Circuits :
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta = 25°C )
1. Maximum supply voltage : VCC max = ±65 V
2. Thermal resistance : qj-c = 1.2 °C/W
3. Junction temperature : Tj = 150 °C
4. Operating case temperature : Tc = 125 °C
5. Storage temperature: Tstg = – 30 to +125 °C
Other data sheets are available within the file: STK4042
STK4042II Datasheet PDF Download