Part Number: TA8083F
Function: Dual DC Motor Driver
Package: HSOP 20 Pin type
The TA8083P, TA8083F contains two motor driver circuits with a current capacity of 0.5A for directly driving bidirectional DC motors. Inputs DI1 A / B and DI2 A / B are combined to select one of forward, reverse Stop, and brake modes. Since the inputs are TTL-Compatible, this IC can be controlled directly from a CPU or other control system. In addition, the IC also has a low standby current function, a self-diagnostic function, and various protective functions.
1. 0.5A bidirectional DC motor driver.
2. Two circuits contained (power supply, self-diagnostic, and protective functions provide for each channel)
3. Low standby current : 0.1mA (Max.)
4. Self-diagnostic output : short-circuit mode (1A Typ.)
5. Recommended operating supply voltage range : VCC= 8 V to 16 V
6. Self-diagnostic output : short-circuit mode (1A Typ.)
7. Protective functions : Thermal-Shutdown, Short-Circuit Protection, and Over-voltage Shutdown
8. Built-in counter electromotive force absorption diodes.
9. DIP 16pin plastic package (TA8083P)
10. HSOP 20pin power flat package (TA8083F)
Pinout and Block Diagram
Other data sheets are available within the file: TA8083, TA8083P
TA8083F Datasheet PDF Download