The LT1964 is a micropower low noise, low dropout negative regulator. The device is capable of supplying 200mA of output current with a dropout voltage of 340mV. Low quiescent current (30μA operating and 3μA shutdown) makes the LT1964 an excellent choice for battery-powered applications. Quiescent current is well controlled in dropout.
1. Low Noise: 30μVRMS(10Hz to 100kHz)
2. Low Quiescent Current: 30μA
3. Low Dropout Voltage: 340mV
4. Output Current: 200mA
5. Fixed Output Voltage: –5V
6. Adjustable Output from –1.22V to – 20V
7. Positive or Negative Shutdown Logic
8. 3μA Quiescent Current in Shutdown
9. Stable with 1μF Output Capacitor
10. Stable with Aluminum, Tantalum, or Ceramic Capacitors
12. Low Profi le (1mm) ThinSOT™ and (0.75mm) 8-Pin 3mm ×3mm DFN Packages
Function : Three-terminal Adjustable Negative Voltage Regulator
Package: TO-220 Package
The LM137 series are adjustable 3-terminal negative voltage regulators capable of supplying in excess-1.5Aover a -1.2 to -37Voutput voltage range. They are exceptionally easy to use and require only two external resistors to set the output voltage. Further, both line and load regulation are better than standard fixed regulators. Also, LM137 regulators are supplied in standard transistor packages which are easily mounted and handled. In addition to higher performance than fixed regulators, the LM137 series offer full overload protection available only in integrated circuits. Included on the chip are current limit, thermal overload protection and safe area protection. All overload protection circuitry remains fully functional even ifthe adjustment terminal is disconnected.