This post explains for the TV Processor.
The Part Number is TDA8361.
The function of this semiconductor is Integrated PAL and PAL/NTSC TV processor.
Preview images :
The TDA8360, TDA8361 and TDA8362 are single-chip TV processors which contain nearly all
small signal functions that are required for a colour television receiver. For a complete receiver the
following circuits need to be added: a base-band delay line (TDA4661), a tuner and output stages for audio, video and horizontal and vertical deflection.
Because of the different functional contents of the ICs the set maker can make the optimum choice depending on the requirements for the receiver. […]
• PAL/NTSC colour decoder with automatic search system
• Source selection for external audio/video (A/V) inputs (separate Y/C signals can also be applied).
• Integrated luminance delay line
• RGB control circuit with linear RGB inputs and fast blanking
• Horizontal synchronization with two control loops and alignment-free horizontal oscillator without external components
• Vertical count-down circuit (50/60 Hz) and vertical preamplifier
• Low dissipation (700 mW)
• Small amount of peripheral components compared with competition ICs