Part Number: TDA9351PS/N3/3, TDA9351PS
Function: TV Signal Processor
Package: DIP 64 Pin Type
The various versions of the TDA9351PS/N3/3 series combine the functions of a TV signal processor together with a µ-Controller and US Closed Caption decoder. Most versions have a Teletext decoder on board. The Teletext decoder has an internal RAM memory for 1or 10 page text. The ICs are intended to be used in economy television receivers with 90° and 110° picture tubes
TV-signal processor :
• Multi-standard vision IF circuit with alignment-free PLL demodulator
• Internal (switchable) time-constant for the IF-AGC circuit
• A choice can be made between versions with mono intercarrier sound FM demodulator and versions with QSS IF amplifier.
• The mono intercarrier sound versions have a selective FM-PLL demodulator which can be switched to the different FM sound frequencies (4.5/5.5/6.0/6.5 MHz). The quality of this system is such that the external band-pass filters can be omitted.
• Source selection between ‘internal’ CVBS and external CVBS or Y/C signals
• Integrated chrominance trap circuit
• Integrated luminance delay line with adjustable delay time
• Picture improvement features with peaking (with variable centre frequency and positive/negative
overshoot ratio) and black stretchin