Part Number: 2SD1714
Function: 140V, 7A, Silicon NPN Power Transistor
Package: TO-3PF Type
Manufacturer: Inchange Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
The 2SD1714 is a NPN bipolar junction transistor (BJT) manufactured by Inchange Semiconductor.
BJTs are widely used as amplifiers and switches in a variety of electronic circuits, including audio amplifiers, power amplifiers, and switching regulators.
1. Collector-Emitter Breakdown Voltage : V(BR)CEO = 140V(Min.)
2. Good Linearity of hFE
3. Wide Area of Safe Operation
4. Complement to Type 2SB1159
Absolute Maximum Ratings :
1. Collector-Base Voltage : VCBO = 140 V
2. Collector-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = 140 V
3. Emitter-Base Voltage : VEBO = 5 V
4. Collector Current-Continuous : IC = 7 A
5. Collector Current-Pulse : ICP = 12 A
6. Collector Power Dissipation @ Tc=25°C : Pc = 80 W
7. Collector Power Dissipation @ Ta=25°C : Pc = 3 W
1. Designed for high power amplifier applications.
Other data sheets are available within the file: D1714