Part Number: TEA1610P
Function: Zero-voltage-switching resonant converter controller
Package: DIP, SO 16 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Philips Semiconductor
The TEA1610 is a monolithic integrated circuit implemented in a high-voltage DMOS process. The circuit is a high voltage controller for a zero-voltage switching resonant converter. The IC provides the drive function for two discrete power MOSFETs in a half-bridge configuration. It also includes a level-shift circuit, an oscillator with accurately-programmable frequency range, a latched shut-down function and a transconductance error amplifier.
A high-voltage controller, also known as a high-voltage driver or high-voltage interface, is a device or circuitry designed to control and manipulate electrical signals or components operating at high voltage levels. High-voltage control is often required in various applications across different industries, and high-voltage controllers serve as interfaces between low-voltage control circuits and high-voltage devices or systems.
1. Integrated high voltage level-shift function
2. Integrated high voltage bootstrap diode
3. Transconductance error amplifier for ultra high-ohmic regulation feedback
4. Latched shut-down circuit for overcurrent and overvoltage protection
5 Low start-up current (green function)
1. TV and monitor power supplies
2. High voltage power supplies
Other data sheets are available within the file: TEA1610, TEA161T