Part Number: TEA1738T
Function: GreenChip SMPS control IC
Package: SO 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
The TEA1738, TEA1738T, TEA1738LT are a low cost Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS) controller IC intended for flyback topologies. The TEA1738(L) operates in peak current and frequency control mode. Frequency jitter has been implemented to reduce ElectroMagnetic Interference (EMI). Slope compensation is integrated for Continuous Conduction Mode (CCM) operation.
The TEA1738(L) IC includes OverPower Protection (OPP). This enables the controller to operate under overpower situationsfor a limited amount of time. Two pins, VINSENSE and PROTECT, are reserved for protection purposes. Input UnderVoltage Protection (UVP), output OverVoltage Protection (OVP) and OverTemperature Protection (OTP) can be implemented using a minimal number of external components.
1. SMPS controller IC enabling low-cost applications
2. Large input voltage range (12 V to 30 V)
3. Integrated OverVoltage Protection (OVP) on pin VCC
4. Very low supply current during start-up and restart (10 μA typical)
5. Low supply current during normal operation (0.55 mA typical without load)
TEA1738T Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: TEA1738LT, TEA1738