Part Number: TL072C, TL072CD
Function: Operational Amplifier
Package: SOIC, SO 8-Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The TL072C is Low Noise, JFET Input Operational Amplifier.
These low noise JFET input operational amplifiers combine two state–of–the–art analog technologies on a single monolithic integrated circuit. Each internally compensated operational amplifier has well matched high voltage JFET input device for low input offset voltage. The BIFET technology provides wide bandwidths and fast slew rates with low input bias currents, input offset currents, and supply currents. Moreover, the devices exhibit low noise and low harmonic distortion, making them ideal for use in high fidelity audio amplifier applications. These devices are available in single, dual and quad operational amplifiers which are pin–compatible with the industry standard MC1741, MC1458, and the MC3403/LM324 bipolar products.
1. Low Harmonic Distortion: 0.01% Typ
2. Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
3. High Input Impedance: 1012 Ω Typ
4. High Slew Rate: 13 V/µs Typ
5. Wide Gain Bandwidth: 4.0 MHz
1. Solar energy: string and central inverter
2. Motor drives: AC and servo drive control and power stage modules
3. Single phase online UPS