Part Number: TPS73218
Function: 250mA Low Dropout Regulator / Reverse Current Protection
Package: SOT-223 6 Pin, SOT-23 5 Pin, VSON 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The TPS73218, TPS732xx family of low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulators uses a new topology: an NMOS pass element in a voltage-follower configuration. This topology is stable using output capacitors with low ESR, and even allows operation without a capacitor.
It also provides high reverse blockage (low reverse current) and ground pin current that is nearly constant over all values of output current.
1. Stable with No Output Capacitor or Any Value or Type of Capacitor
2. Input Voltage Range: 1.7 V to 5.5 V
3. Ultralow Dropout Voltage: 40 mV Typical at 250 mA
4. Excellent Load Transient Response–With or Without Optional Output Capacitor
5. NMOS Topology Provides Low Reverse Leakage Current
6. Low Noise: 30 µVRMS Typical (10 kHz to 100 kHz)
Official Homepage: https://www.ti.com/product/TPS732
TPS73218 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
TPS73201DBVR, TPS73201DBVRG4, TPS73201DBVT, TPS73201DBVTG4