Part Number: TTP223
Function: 1 KEY TOUCH PAD DETECTOR IC
Package: SOP 6 Pin, SO 8 Pin or SSOP 16 Pin Type
The TTP223 datasheet is a touch pad detector IC which offers 1 touch key. The touching detection IC is designed for replacing traditional direct button key with diverse pad size. Low power consumption and wide operating voltage are the contact key features for DC or AC application.
A touchpad detector IC (Integrated Circuit) is a specialized electronic component designed to detect and process touch inputs from a touchpad or touch-sensitive surface. These ICs are commonly used in various electronic devices such as laptops, smartphones, tablets, touch-sensitive control panels, and other consumer electronics.
1. Operating voltage 2.0V~5.5V
2. Operating current @VDD=3V, no load, SLRFTB=1
3. Sensitivity can adjust by the capacitance(0~50pF) outside
4. Have two kinds of sampling length by pad option(SLRFTB pin)
5. Stable touching detection of human body for replacing traditional direct switch key
6. Provides Fast mode and Low Power mode selection by pad option(LPMB pin)
1. Wide consumer products
2. Water proofed electric products
3. Button key replacement