Part Number: UTV005
Function: 24V, 0.75A, NPN Silicon RF Power Transistor
Package: STYLE .280 4L STUD Type
Manufacturer: Advanced Semiconductor
The ASI UTV005 is Designed for Class A, UHF Television – Band IV and V Applications up to 860 MHz.
An NPN RF transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that is specifically designed for use in radio frequency (RF) applications. Bipolar transistors, including NPN RF transistors, are semiconductor devices that can amplify electrical signals, making them essential components in RF amplification circuits.
• Common Emitter
• PG = 11 dB at 0.5 W/470-860 MHz
• Omnigold Metalization System
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 24 V
2. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 3.5 V
3. Collector Current: Ic = 0.75 A