Part Number: V216B1-C01
Function: TFT LCD Module
Polarizer (TFT side) : 484.4(H) x 275.8(w)
Manufacturer: CHI MEI
This specification is applied to the Type V216B1-C01 TFT/LCD cell. This cell is designed for a display unit for TV application. The screen format is intended to support the WXGA (1366(H) x 768(V)) screen.
TFT LCD (Thin-Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display) module is a type of flat-panel display that uses thin-film transistor technology to improve the image quality and response time of traditional LCDs. TFT LCD modules consist of a layer of liquid crystal material sandwiched between two sheets of glass or plastic substrates, with each pixel controlled by its own thin-film transistor.
TFT LCD modules are widely used in various electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, gaming devices, and automotive displays because they offer high resolution, high contrast, and fast refresh rates.
CHARACTERISTICS ITEMS SPECIFICATIONS:
1. Screen Diagonal [in] : 21.6
2. Pixels [lines] : 1366 x R.G.B. x 768
3. Active Area [mm] : 477.417 (H) x 268.416 (V) (21.6” diagonal)
4. Sub -Pixel Pitch [mm] : 0.1165 (H) x 0.3495 (V)
5. Pixel Arrangement : RGB vertical stripe
6. Weight [g] : TYP. 568
7. Physical Size [mm] : 488.917(W) x 279.916(H) x 1.83(D) Typ.
8. Display Mode : Transmissive mode / Normally White
9. Contrast Ratio : 800:1 Typ. (Typical value measured at CMO’s module: V216B1-L01)
10. Glass thickness (Array/CF) [mm] : 0.7 / 0.7
11. Viewing Angle (CR>10) +85/-85(H),+80/-80(V) Typ. (Typical value measured at CMO’s module: V216B1-L01)