This post explains for the Infrared Receiver. An infrared (IR) receiver module, often referred to simply as an IR receiver or IR sensor, is an electronic component that is used to receive and decode infrared signals transmitted by remote controls, such as those used with televisions, DVD players, air conditioners, and other consumer electronics.
The Part Number is VS1838.
The function of this semiconductor is Infrared Receiver Module.
Preview images :
The VS1838 contains high-speed and high-sensitivity PIN photodiode and low-power, high-gain preamplifier IC. It adopts epoxy resin package and external shielding and anti-jamming design. This product has passed REACH and SGS certification and is an environmentally friendly product. It is used in infrared remote control systems. used as a receiver.
1. Epoxy resin encapsulation and external shielding anti-drying design;
2. Wide working voltage, 2.7-5.5V;
3. Low power consumption; wide angle and long distance reception;
4. Strong anti-drying ability, can withstand environmental interference;
5. The output matches the TTL and CMOS levels, and the low level is valid.
IR receiver modules are commonly used in a wide range of consumer electronics and home automation systems. They provide a convenient way to remotely control devices without the need for direct line-of-sight communication, as long as the IR signals can reach the receiver’s sensor.
1. Audio-visual equipment (speaker, TV, DVD, satellite receiver, etc.);
2. Home appliances (air conditioners, fans, lighting, etc.);
3. Other infrared remote control products.