This post explains for the regulator.
The Part Number is Z1051PI, AOZ1051PI.
The function of this semiconductor is Synchronous Buck Regulator.
The package is SO-8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Alpha & Omega Semiconductors
Preview images :
The Z1051PI is a high efficiency, easy to use, 3 A synchronous buck regulator. The AOZ1051PI works from 4.5 V to 18 V input voltage range, and provides up to 3 A of continuous output current with an output voltage adjustable down to 0.8 V. The AOZ1051PI comes in an exposed pad SO-8 package and is rated over a -40 °C to +85 °C operating ambient temperature range.
1. 4.5 V to 18 V operating input voltage range
2. Synchronous Buck: 70 mΩ internal high-side switch and 40 mΩ internal low-side switch (at 12 V)
3. Up to 95 % efficiency
4. External soft start
5. Output voltage adjustable to 0.8 V
6. 3 A continuous output current
7. 500 kHz PWM operation
8. Cycle-by-cycle current limit
9. Pre-bias start-up
10. Short-circuit protection
11. Thermal shutdown
1. Point of load DC/DC converters
2. LCD TV
3. Set top boxes
4. DVD and Blu-ray players/recorders
5. Cable modems