This post explains for the Microprocessor.
The Part Number is 8086.
The function of this semiconductor is CMOS 16-Bit Microprocessor.
Preview images :
The Intersil 80C86 high performance 16-bit CMOS CPU is manufactured using a self-aligned silicon gate CMOS process (Scaled SAJI IV). Two modes of operation, minimum for small systems and maximum for larger applications such as multiprocessing, allow user conﬁguration to achieve the highest performance level. Full TTL compatibility (with the exception of CLOCK) and industry standard operation allow use of existing NMOS 8086 hardware and software designs.
• Compatible with NMOS 8086
• Completely Static CMOS Design
• Low Power Operation
• 1MByte of Direct Memory Addressing Capability
• 24 Operand Addressing Modes
• Bit, Byte, Word and Block Move Operations
• 8-Bit and 16-Bit Signed/Unsigned Arithmetic