This post explains for the MMIC Buffer Amplifier.
The Part Number is 103.
The function of this semiconductor is 0.1/2.5 GHz Si MMIC Buffer Amplifier
The package is SOT323-6L.
Preview images :
The 103 is MMIC Buffer Amplifier.
The STB7102, STB7103 and STB7104 designed for Mobile Phone applications (0.1/2.5GHz), are an high isolation Si MMIC Buffer Amplifiers. Manufactured in the third generation of ST proprietary bipolar process, they offers an excellent isolation and a good linearity using a low current consumption.
These low current amplifiers operate on 3.0 V. The STB710x family is housed in an ultra miniature package SOT323-6L surface mount package. SOT323-6L dimensions are 1.15mmx1.8mm with 0.8 mm thickness.
1. STB710X FAMILY
(1) OPERATING FREQUENCY 100-2500MHz
(2) EXCELLENT ISOLATION
(3) LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION
(4) ULTRA MINIATURE SOT323-6L PACKAGE (1.15 x 1.8 x 0.8 mm)
(1) HIGH ISOLATION (45 dB @ 950 MHz)
(1) HIGH LINEARITY (P1 dB OUTPUT = +1.5 dBm)
(1) LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION (2.8 mA)
1. UHF BUFFER AMPLIFIER for Mobile Phone Application
Other data sheets are available within the file: STB7102, STB7103, STB7104