Part Number: 1N5550
Function: 200V, 5A, Diode, Rectifier (trr more than 500ns)
Package: B, SQ-MELF Type
Manufacturer: Microsemi Corporation
This “standard recovery” rectifier diode series is military qualified and is ideal for high-reliability applications where a failure cannot be tolerated. These industry-recognized 5.0 amp rated rectifiers for working peak reverse voltages from 200 to 1000 volts are hermetically sealed with voidless-glass construction using an internal “Category 1” metallurgical bond. These devices are also available in surface mount MELF package configurations. Microsemi also offers numerous other rectifier products to meet higher and lower current ratings with various recovery time speed requirements including fast and ultrafast device types in both through-hole and surface mount packages.
1. JEDEC registered 1N5550 thru 1N5554 series.
2. Voidless hermetically sealed glass package.
3. Extremely robust construction.
4. Quadruple-layer passivation
1. Military and other high-reliability applications.
2. General rectifier applications including bridges, half-bridges, catch diodes, etc.
3. High forward surge current capability.
4. Low thermal resistance.
5. Controlled avalanche with peak reverse power capability.
6. Extremely robust construction
1N5550 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: IN5550, 1N5551, 1N5552, 1N5553, 1N5554