Part Number: 1N5819
Schottky Barrier Rectifier, 1.0 A, 40 V
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
The Schottky Rectifier employs the Schottky Barrier principle in a large area metal-to-silicon power diode. The Schottky Rectifiers state-of-the-art geometry features chrome barrier metal, epitaxial construction with oxide passivation and metal overlap contact. It is ideally suited for use as rectifiers in low-voltage, high-frequency inverters, free wheeling diodes and polarity protection diodes.
1. Extremely Low vF
2.Low Stored Charge, Majority Carrier Conduction
3. Low Power Loss/High Efficiency Mechanical Characteristics Mechanical Characteristics:
4. Case: Epoxy, Molded
5. Weight: 0.4 gram (approximately)
6. Finish: All External Surfaces Corrosion Resistant and Terminal Leads are Readily Solderable
7.Shipped in plastic bags, 1000 per bag.
8. Available Tape and Reeled, 5000 per reel, by adding a “RL” suffix to the part number
9. Polarity: Cathode Indicated by Polarity Band
Official Homepage: https://www.onsemi.com/PowerSolutions/product.do?id=1N5819