This is 200mA, 60V, N-Channel, Small Signal MOSFET.
2N7000 is a commonly used N-channel MOSFET (metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistor) that is housed in a TO-92 package, making it small and easy to use.
Part Number: 2N7000
Function: 200mA, 60V, N-Ch, MOSFET
Package: TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
What is 2N7000?
The 2N7000 transistor has a maximum voltage rating of 60V and a maximum current rating of 200mA. The transistor has a low gate threshold voltage and a high input impedance, making it suitable for use in low power switching circuits and analog signal processing circuits.
It has a relatively high on-resistance compared to other MOSFETs, which limits its use in high current applications. It also has a limited maximum voltage rating, which limits its use in high voltage applications.
1. Drain Source Voltage : VDSS = 60 Vdc
2. Drain−Gate Voltage (RGS = 1.0 M): VDGR = 60 Vdc
3. Drain Current
(1) Continuous : ID = 200 mAdc
(2) Pulsed : IDM = 500 mAdc
4. Total Power Dissipation @ TC = 25°C : Pd = 350mW
1. Suitable for use in low power switching circuits and analog signal processing circuits
1. AEC Qualified
2. PPAP Capable
3. This is a Pb−Free Device
1. Relatively high on-resistance compared to other MOSFETs
2. Limited maximum voltage rating
3. Limited use in high current and high voltage applications
1. What is the difference between 2N7000 and 2N7002 transistors?
Answer: 2N7002 is a newer version of 2N7000, with improved on-resistance and lower gate threshold voltage. This makes it more suitable for use in high current and high frequency applications, compared to 2N7000.
2N7000 MOSFET Datasheet
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2N7000G