The 2SD718 is a powerful transistor that can be used in a wide range of electronic circuits for power amplification applications. Its high power and voltage handling capabilities, as well as its high gain, make it suitable for use in high-power audio amplifiers, power supplies, and motor control circuits. However, its slow switching speed and high output capacitance may limit its use in some high-performance applications.
Part Number: 2SD718
Function: 8A, 120V, 80W, High-power NPN Silicon Power Transistor
Package: TO-247 Type
Manufacturer: Mospec Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
The 2SD718 designed for use in general-purpose amplifer and switching application.
1. Recommend for 45 – 50W Audio Frequency Amplifier Output stage.
2. Complementary to 2SB688
Absolute Maximum Ratings :
1. Collector-Base Voltage : VCBO = 120 V
2. Collector-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = 120 V
3. Emitter-Base Voltage : VEBO = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 8 A
5. Base Current : IB = 0.8 A
6. Collector Power Dissipation (Tc=25℃) : Pc = 80 W
Other data sheets are available within the file: D718