Part Number: 5KP54C, 5KP5.0 thru 5KP250A
Function: Ppk=5000W, Vc=96.3V Transient Voltage Suppressor Diode
Package: R-6 Type
Manufacturer: Micro Commercial Components
Image and Pinouts:
The 5KP54C is 54V, TVS Voltage Suppressor Diode.
A Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) diode is a type of semiconductor device that is specifically designed to protect electronic circuits from voltage spikes, also known as transients. These transients can occur due to a variety of reasons such as switching events in the power supply, electrical noise, and electrostatic discharge (ESD).
TVS diodes are available in a range of breakdown voltages and are selected based on the maximum voltage spike that the protected circuit is expected to encounter. They are commonly used in a wide range of electronic devices, including consumer electronics, industrial equipment, and automotive systems.
1. Unidirectional And Bidirectional
2. Low Inductance
3. High Temp Soldering: 250°C for 10 Seconds At Terminals
4. For Bidirectional Devices Add “C” To The Suffix Of The Part
5. Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 flammability rating
6. Moisture Sensitivity Level 1
7. Halogen free available upon request by adding suffix “-HF”
1. Termination Style : Axial
2. Breakdown Voltage : 69.465 V
3. Working Voltage : 54 V
4. Clamping Voltage : 91.455 V
5. Ipp – Peak Pulse Current : 57.5 A
6. Pd – Power Dissipation : 5 kW