Part Number: 74VCXH162240
Function: Low Voltage 16-Bit Inverting Buffer/Line Driver
Package: TSSOP 48 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
The VCXH162240 contains sixteen inverting buffers with 3-STATE outputs to be employed as a memory and address driver, clock driver, or bus oriented transmitter/receiver. The device is nibble (4-bit) controlled. Each nibble has separate 3-STATE control inputs which can be shorted together for full 16-bit operation.
The VCXH162240 data inputs include active bushold circuitry, eliminating the need for external pull-up resistors
The 74VCXH162240 is also designed with 26Ωseries resistors in the outputs. This design reduces line noise in applications such as memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus transceivers/transmitters.
1. 1.65V ~ 3.6V Vcc supply operation
2. 3.6V tolerant control inputs and outputs
3. Bushold on data inputs eliminating the need for external pull-up/pull-down resistors
4. 26 Ohm series resistors in outputs
5. Uses patented noise/EMI reduction circuitry
6. Latch-up performance exceeds 300 mA
Other data sheets are available within the file: 74VCXH162240, 74VCXH162240MTD, 74VCXH162240MTX
74VCXH162240 Datasheet PDF Download