Part Number: GB20B60PD1, IRGB20B60PD1
Function: 600V, SMPS IGBT
Manufacturer: International Rectifier
GB20B60PD1 is 600V, SMPS. The IGBT is insulated-gate bipolar transistor.
It is a type of power semiconductor device that combines the advantages of bipolar transistors (high voltage and current handling capability) and field-effect transistors (fast switching and low on-state resistance).
They are also used in applications where high voltage and high current are required, such as in welding equipment and induction heating.
An IGBT consists of a P-N-P-N structure with an insulated gate, which is used to control the flow of current between the emitter and collector terminals. When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it creates a conducting channel between the emitter and collector, allowing current to flow.
When the gate voltage is removed, the channel is turned off, and the IGBT becomes an open switch.
1. NPT Technology, Positive Temperature Coefficient
2. Lower VCE(SAT)
3. Lower Parasitic Capacitances
4. Minimal Tail Current
5. HEXFRED Ultra Fast Soft-Recovery Co-Pack Diode
6. Tighter Distribution of Parameters
7. Higher Reliability
1. Parallel Operation for Higher Current Applications
2. Lower Conduction Losses and Switching Losses
3. Higher Switching Frequency up to 150kHz
1. Telecom and Server SMPS
2. PFC and ZVS SMPS Circuits
3. Uninterruptable Power Supplies
4. Consumer Electronics Power Supplies