Part Number: A1268, KTA1268
Function: – 120V, – 100mA, Silicon PNP Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
The A1268 is Silicon PNP Transistor. A PNP transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) with a different structure and polarity compared to an NPN transistor.
1. Current flow: When a small current is applied to the base terminal, it allows a much larger current to flow from the emitter to the collector. This is called amplification or gain, and it makes the PNP transistor useful as an electronic switch or amplifier.
2. Voltage levels: The voltage levels in a PNP transistor are opposite to those in an NPN transistor. In a NPN transistor, the base-emitter junction is forward-biased and the collector-base junction is reverse-biased.
3. Biasing: PNP transistors are biased in the opposite direction to NPN transistors. To turn on a PNP transistor, the base must be more negative than the emitter, and to turn it off, the base must be more positive than the emitter.
1. Low Noise.
(1) NF=3dB(Typ.), Rg=100Ω, VCE=-6V, IC=-100 μA, f=1kHz
(2) NF=0.5dB(Typ.), Rg=1kΩ, VCE=-6V, IC=-100 μA, f=1kHz.
2. High DC Current Gain : hFE=200700.
3. High Voltage : VCEO=-120V.
4. Low Pulse Noise. Low 1/f Noise.
5. Complementary to KTC3200.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 120 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 120 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = – 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = – 100 mA
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 625 mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Low noise amplifier
2. High voltage