Part Number: A1758, 2SA1758
Function: -60V, -12A, PNP Transistor
Package: TO-220FP Type
Manufacturer: Rohm, SavantIC
This is -60V, -12A, Silicon PNP Power Transistor.
A PNP transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that has a “positive-negative-positive” (PNP) configuration.
The term “PNP” refers to the polarities of the three regions in the transistor: the P-type base, the N-type collector, and the P-type emitter.
1. Low collector saturation voltage
2. Wide area of safe operation
1. For power switching applications
Absolute maximum ratings (Ta=25℃)
1. Collector-base voltage : VCBO = -100V
2. Collector-emitter voltage : VCEO = -60V
3. Emitter-base voltage : VEBO = -5V
4. Collector current : IC = -12A
5. Collector power dissipation(TC=25℃) : PC = 30W