Part Number: AD629
Function: High Common-Mode Voltage, Difference Amplifier
Package: 8-lead PDIP and 8-lead SOIC Type
Manufacturer: Analog Devices
The AD629 is a difference amplifier with a very high input, common-mode voltage range. It is a precision device that allows the user to accurately measure differential signals in the presence of high common-mode voltages up to ±270 V.
The device can replace costly isolation amplifiers in applications that do not require galvanic isolation. The device operates over a ±270 V common-mode voltage range and has inputs that are protected from common-mode or differential mode transients up to ±500 V.
The AD629 has low offset, low offset drift, low gain error drift, low common-mode rejection drift, and excellent CMRR over a wide frequency range.
1. Wide power supply range (±2.5 V to ±18 V)
2. ±10 V output swing on ±12 V supply
3. 1 mA maximum power supply current
4. Improved replacement for: INA117P and INA117KU
1. High voltage current sensing
2. Battery cell voltage monitors
3. Power supply current monitors
4. Motor controls
AD629 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: AD629AC-WP, AD629AN, AD629ANZ, AD629AR