Part Number: APM4010NU
Function: N-Channel Enhancement Mode MOSFET
Package: TO-252 Type
The APM4010NU is 40V, 57A, N-Channel Enhancement Mode MOSFET. An N-channel enhancement mode MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) is a type of MOSFET that is commonly used in electronic circuits for switching and amplification. It is called an enhancement mode MOSFET because its operation is enhanced by the presence of an external voltage.
In an N-channel enhancement mode MOSFET, the conductive channel is formed by applying a positive voltage to the gate terminal, which creates an electric field that attracts negatively charged electrons from the source region to the channel region. This increases the conductivity of the channel and allows current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
One of the key advantages of an N-channel enhancement mode MOSFET is its ability to operate with very low voltage and power levels, which makes it well-suited for use in battery-powered devices. It also has a high input impedance, which makes it compatible with digital logic circuits and other low-power devices.
(1) RDS(ON) =8.2mW (typ.) @ VGS =10V
(2) RDS(ON) =13mW (typ.) @ VGS =5V
2. Super High Dense Cell Design
3. Reliable and Rugged
4. Lead Free andGreenDevicesAvailable (RoHS Compliant)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 40 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 57 A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 50 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Power Management in LCD monitor/TV inverter.