Part Number: AX3007
Function: 150KHz, 2A, PWM Buck DC/DC Converter
Package: SOP-8L, SOP-8L-EP, TO-263-5L and TO-252-5L Type
Manufacturer: Axelite Technology, Apex Display Limited
Image and Pinouts:
The AX3007 series are monolithic IC designed for a step-down DC/DC converter, and own the ability of driving a 2A load without additional transistor. It saves board space. The external shutdown function can be controlled by logic level and then come into standby mode.
The internal compensation makes feedback control having good line and load regulation without external design. Regarding protected function, thermal shutdown is to prevent over temperature operating from damage, and current limit is against over current operating of the output switch. If current limit function occurs and VFB is down below 0.5V, the switching frequency will be reduced.
1. Output voltage: 3.3V, 5V, 12V and adjustable output version 1.
2. Adjustable version output voltage range, 1.23V to 38.5 V
3. 150KHz fixed switching frequency
4. Voltage mode non synchronous PWM control
5. Thermal shutdown and current limit protection
6. ON/OFF shutdown control input
Other data sheets are available within the file:
AX3007-12V, AX3007-3.3V, AX3007-5.0V, AX3007-ADJ