This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is 2SB778, B778.
The function of this semiconductor is -120V, -10A, PNP Transistor.
Manufacturer: Wing Shing Computer
Preview images :
B778 is -120V, -10A, PNP Transistor.
A PNP transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) with a different structure and polarity compared to an NPN transistor.
1. Structure: A PNP transistor has a sandwich-like structure, consisting of a thin P-type layer (base) sandwiched between two N-type layers (emitter and collector).
2. Polarity: In a PNP transistor, the majority charge carriers are holes, which flow from the emitter to the collector. The emitter is negative relative to the base, and the collector is positive relative to the base.
3. Current flow: When a small current is applied to the base terminal, it allows a much larger current to flow from the emitter to the collector. This is called amplification or gain, and it makes the PNP transistor useful as an electronic switch or amplifier.
4. Voltage levels: The voltage levels in a PNP transistor are opposite to those in an NPN transistor. In a PNP transistor, the base-emitter junction is forward-biased and the collector-base junction is reverse-biased.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 120 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 120 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = – 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = – 10 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 80 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. AUDIO POWER AMPLIFIER
2. DC TO DC CONVERTER