Part Number: BA7606F
Function: Triple-circuit Video Signal Switcher
Package: SOP 16 Pin Type
Manufacturer: ROHM Semiconductor
The BA7606 and BA7606F are switching ICs developed for use in video cameras. Each contains three two-channel analog multiplexers. They feature a large dynamic range, and wide operating freqency range, and the switches have pedestal clamp inputs which are ideal for switching RGB and video signals.
1. Contain three 2-input, 1-output switch circuits
2. Power supply voltage(4.5 ~ 5.5V)
3. Low power consumption
4. Good frequency charcteristics
5. Excellent frequency characteristics (10MHz, – 1dB Typ.).
6. Wide dynamic range (2.6Vp-p Typ.).
7. Fast switching speed (50ns Typ.).
1. Video cassette recorders and televisions
Other data sheets are available within the file:
BA7021, BA7602F, BA7603F, BA7604N, BA7605N