Part Number: BC857BS, Marking : 3Ft
Function: -45V, -100mA, PNP General Purpose Double Transistor
Package: SC-88, SOT-363 Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
Image and Pinouts:
The BC857BS is PNP double transistor in an SC-88, SOT363 plastic package. NPN complement: BC847BS.
A PNP transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that has a “positive-negative-positive” (PNP) configuration.
The term “PNP” refers to the polarities of the three regions in the transistor: the P-type base, the N-type collector, and the P-type emitter.
1. Low collector capacitance
2. Low collector-emitter saturation voltage
3. Closely matched current gain
4. Reduces number of components and boardspace
5. No mutual interference between the transistors.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 50V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 45V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = – 5V
4. Collector Current: Ic = -100mA
5. Total Dissipation : Ptot = 200mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. General purpose switching and amplification
Other data sheets are available within the file: BC857B, BC857