Part Number: BF998
Function: 12V, 30mA, Silicon N-channel Dual-Gate MOSFET, Transistor
Package: SOT-143B Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
Image and Pinouts:
The BF998 is 12V, 30mA, N-Channel MOSFET, Transistor.
Depletion type field effect transistor in a plastic microminiature SOT143B or SOT143R package with source and substrate interconnected.
The transistors are protected against excessive input voltage surges by integrated back-to-back diodes between gates and source.
1. Short channel transistor with high forward transfer admittance to input capacitance ratio
2. Low noise gain controlled amplifier up to 1 GHz.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Drain-source voltage : VDS = 12 V
2. Drain current: ID = 30 mA
3. Total power dissipation : Ptot = 200 mW
4. Operating Temperature: Tj = 150°C
5. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -65 ~ +150°C
1. VHF and UHF applications with 12 V supply voltage, such as television tuners and professional communications equipment.
BF998 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: BF998R