Part Number: BLF245
Function: VHF power MOS transistor
Package: SOT123A, Flanged ceramic package; 2 mounting holes; 4 leads
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
Silicon N-channel enhancement mode vertical D-MOS transistor designed for large signal amplifier applications in the VHF frequency range.
The transistor is encapsulated in a 4-lead SOT123A flange package, with a ceramic cap. All leads are isolated from the flange.
Matched gate-source voltage (VGS) groups are available on request.
1. drain 2. source 3. gate 4. source
1. High power gain
2. Low noise figure
3. Easy power control
4. Good thermal stability
5. Withstands full load mismatch.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 65 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 6 A
4. Total Power Dissipation : Ptot = 68 W
5. junction temperature : Tch = 200 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -65 to +150 °C
[ … ]
BLF245 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: BLF-245