Part Number: BUZ71
Function: 14A, 50V, 0.100 Ohm, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-220AB Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
The BUZ71 is 14A, 50V, N-Channel Power MOSFET.
This is an N-Channel enhancement mode silicon gate power field effect transistor designed for applications such as switching regulators, switching converters, motor drivers, relay drivers, and drivers for high power bipolar switching transistors requiring high speed and low gate drive power. This type can be operated directly from integrated circuits.
• 14A, 50V
• rDS(ON)= 0.100Ω
• SOA is Power Dissipation Limited
• Nanosecond Switching Speeds
• Linear Transfer Characteristics
• High Input Impedance
• Majority Carrier Device
• Formerly developmental type TA9770.
• Related Literature
– TB334 “Guidelines for Soldering Surface Mount Components to PC Boards”
BUZ71 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: BUZ-71