This post explains for the amplifier.
The Full Part Number is C1237HA, UPC1237HA.
The package is 8 pin slim sip.
The function of this semiconductor is protector IC.
The manufacturers of this product is NEC.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
Preview images :
The C1237HA is a monolithic integrated circuit designed for protecting stereo power amplifiers and loudspeakers. In a stereo power amplifier, a protection IC (Integrated Circuit) is often used to safeguard the amplifier and connected speakers from potential damage due to various issues such as short circuits, overheating, over-voltage, and other electrical faults.
1. Overcurrent Protection: This feature detects excessive current flowing through the amplifier circuit and triggers a shutdown or limiting mechanism to prevent damage to the amplifier or connected speakers.
2. Overheat Protection: Overheating can damage amplifier components. A protection IC can monitor the temperature and shut down the amplifier or reduce power output if it reaches a critical level.
3. Short Circuit Protection: This feature detects short circuits in the output terminals and disconnects the amplifier from the power source to prevent damage to the amplifier and speakers.
1. Work stably within a wide power supply voltage range. ( Vcc = 25 to 60 V )
2. Both positive and negative output offset can be detected through the same pin.
3. Need only single power supply.