Part Number: C3068
Function: Vceo=25V, 300mA, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-92, NP Type
Manufacturer: SANYO (Panasonic)
Image and Pinouts:
The C3068 is 25V, 300mA, NPN Epitaxial Planar Silicon Transistor.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two p-type semiconductor materials separated by a single n-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. High DC current gain (hfe=800 to 3200)
2. Large current capacity
3. Low collector-emitter saturation volage ( Vce(sat) = 0.5V max)
4. High Vebo ( Vebo > 15 V )
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25°C
1. Collector-to-Base Voltage : VCBO = 30 V
2. Collector-to-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = 25 V
3. Emitter-to-Base Voltage : VEBO = 15 V
4. Collector Current : IC = 300 mA
5. Collector Current (Pulse) : ICP = 500 mA
6. Base Current : IB = 60 mA
7. Collector Dissipation : PC = 600 mW
1. High hfe, Low-Frequency General-Purpose Amplifier
2. Various drivers, muting circuit
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SC3068